Basically here it is:
I didn't want to clean or fold my laundry so naturally I tired another creation for snacks and breakfast during the week. I made the mini size so I can freeze them easier but make then any size you want!
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- zest from one half a medium blood orange
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 container of Siggis vanilla (or could be plain) yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- freshly squeezed blood orange juice from one medium blood orange
- ½ cup milk
- 2 scoops protein oowder of choice (I used Tera's coconut)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Place liners in muffin tin or spray with non stick spray
- In mixer bowl add the coconut flour, protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, poppy seeds, and lemon zest. Mix until combined.
- Add the melted coconut oil and egg and mix until just combined.
- Add the yogurt, honey, orange juice, and milk. Mix until everything is combined.
- Place the batter in your prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes ( for the mini sized I did 15 minutes at 350 and 5 minutes at 320.)
- Let cool in the pan for about 3 minutes and then place on cooling rack.
- Enjoy warm with some butter or yogurt!
*I would store in a air tight container once fully cooled. Place extras in a freezer bag for a grab and go snack/ breakfast.