Sunday, March 13, 2016

Almond flour mini -cadbury egg blondies



Tis the season....so many mini cadburys:). Found a base layer for an almond flour shortbread and with my new exploring for my gluten free coworker I figured I would try it out. Also it makes these pretty guit free for those of you that are watching your sweet tooth. Enjoy. 

Ingredients: 
 - 3 cups of almond flour 
- 5 tbsp of coconut oil 
- 3 tbsp of pure maple syrup 
- crushed up mini dark chocolate cadbury eggs (I used about half the large bag) 

Directions: 

1. Preheat oven to 375 and line square baking dish with parchment paper or stay with oil 
2. Place flour, oil, and maple syrup in mixer and mix until combined. 
3. Place 3/4 of the mixture in the baking dish and press down line the top of that with the crushed cadburys. 
4. Add remaining flour mixture on top in crumbles or lining whole plan. 
5. Place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until four is golden. 
6. Let cool and enjoy with some ice cream or almond butter :) 
7. If you have any left I would probably store in fridge....I wouldn't know though 🙄

 
Recipe base adapted from:
http://www.peanutbutterpluschocolate.com


No comments:

Post a Comment