Spring fever has hit me hard so that means I am grilling basically every meal :) I decided to switch it up and try a new marinade. Typically I tend to stick with fruit juices and cinnamon but added some yogurt in this time. I was going for chicken kabobs but then cut the chicken more into strips. Enjoy!
- two chicken breasts ( cut into kabobs or length wise)
- 1/3 cup Siggis plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp of parsley
- about 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ginger
- juice from one lemon
1. Add all ingredients expect the chicken into a bowl or ziplock bag. (If in bowl mix around before next step)
2. Add cut up chicken to ziplock bag.
3. Mix around to ensure all chicken is covered and marinade is mixed.
4. Place in fridge for at least 1 hour
5. Grill until chicken is cooked throughly to your liking!
6. Enjoy as a salad topping, with some quinoa and veggies or some sweet potato fries :)