Sunday, March 13, 2016

Another naner bread 😁



This one is my favorite so far! I found this while searching for something else and figured why not I have the naners to use! Enjoy.
 
Ingredients: 
- 3 overripe naners
- 1 scoop of PE science snickerdoodle protein powder ( any will work I suppose but this flavor is just great) 
- 1cup of oat flour 
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda 
- 2 tsp of cinnamon 
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs of milk of choice (I used regular skim milk)
- optional: handful of raspberries to top with!


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a loaf pan or baking dish with parchment paper. 
2. Add the naners to your mixer bowl and mix on medium high until mashed up. 
3. Add the protein powder, baking soda, oat flour, and cinnamon to the bowl. Mix until combined. 
4. Add the wet ingredients- egg and milk and mix until combined. 
5. Pour into prepared dish. Top with raspberries if you choose. 
6. Place in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. 
7. Enjoy! 

*just a note I left half of one of the naners out while mixing and added it in with wet ingredients. I sliced it and added it in then so there would be naner pieces in the bread too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment