Sunday, May 29, 2016

Quick and easy chicken dinner

 A few of you (including my brother!) requested the recipe so enjoy! Honestly I didn't measure anything out but here is a rough guesstimate :) normally I would grill this but was too lazy to go around the building HA

Strawberry and honey glazed baked chicken:  

Ingredients: 
1 chicken breast ( or if cooking for more than how many ever you are using!) 
 
A cup of strawberries (sliced) 

Parsley leaves ( I used them from my plant so a bit difficult to give a measurement) I would say use to your liking 

1/4 cup honey ( I suppose you could sub in puremaple syrup but would be runnier and a tad different sweetness) 

2 tbs of cinnamon 

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking dish with parchment paper. 
2. Place all ingredients except the strawberries in a freezer bag.
3. Mix around so chicken becomes evenly coated. 
4. Place chicken in dish. Top with strawberries and more parsley if you would like (another drizzle of honey doesn't hurt either :) ) 

5. Bake for 45-60 mins or until chicken is cooked throughly and there is no pink.
6. Let cool and enjoy! ( do not eat the strawberries...marinated with raw meat!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment