I have a peanut butter and baking addiction. There I said it. Hense as to why I made this fudge. Although it is no bake so maybe it doesn't count.....either way enjoy!
White chocolate peanut butter fudge
1 Cup of white chocolate nuts 'n more peanut butter
⅓ Cup pure maple syrup
⅓ Cup of Coconut Oil (melted)
1. Melt the coconut oil for about 30-40 second so it is a liquid.
2. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl
3. Mix together until combined
4. Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and pour mixture into the dish.
5. Place in freezer to harden.
6. Slice and Enjoy!
Store leftovers (if any) in freezer :)