SO FLUFFY. SO TASTY. AND super easy to make and full protein. A winner all around! If you have been following various posts you know I am always in the hunt for a new, simple, healthy, and tasty to go breakfast. Saw this recipe on Instagram made a few tweaks and found a new winner. Enjoy!
Fluffy naner protein bread
2 very ripe naners
2 scoops of protein powder ( I used PE select snickerdoodle)
4 tbsp coconut flour
1 egg white
3/4cup skim milk or milk of choice
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line mini loaf pans with parchment paper.
2. Place naners in mixing bowl and mix until they are mashed up.
3. Add in dry ingredients and mix until combined.
4. Add in egg, syrup and milk and mix until just combined.
5. Divide evenly into prepared pans.
6. Place in oven and bake for 30-45 mins. Top should become golden brown. Keep in mind this is a protein bread so will be a bit more dense and moist.
7. Let cool in pans and then transfer to a cooling rack.
8. Store in an airtight container or tin foil in the fridge once completely cooled. Freeze if any left after 3 days.
Enjoy warm with some peanut or almond butter :)
Recipe adapted from Monicaevafit@gmail.com