Saturday, May 21, 2016

My family likes Rice Krispie treats and I like to switch things up




As I said in the previous post there are grad parties and if you have been following the blog you know my family has a thing for rice krispie  treats and you also know I can't just make a normal recipe. So the truth comes out. I hoard holiday candy when it is on sale....
This creation comes from that habit...... Some cookies n' cream Rice Krispie  treats. Enjoy! 


Ingredients:
  • 3 tablespoons butter 
  • 1 package (10 oz.)!Marshmallows   
  • 4-5 cups of Rice Krisipies Cereal  
  • 1 package of Hershey's cookie n creme Easter eggs chopped and shaved 
     
Directions:

1. Prepare candy, unwrap, chop up (my rant on this one....who the heck invented these stupid wrappers?! )



2. Place marshmallows and butter in a BIG microwave safe bowl. Cook for one minute. Take out and give a good stir. Place back in microwave and cook for another minute. (make sure you use a BIG bowl.)


3. Add cereal to  marshmallow  mix. Give a couple good stirs.

4. Add the chopped up candy. Mix around so the chocolate melts. 

5. Add to a wax paper lined baking dish or SPRAYED dish. Press down. 


6. Let cool and harden. Cut up and enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment