I have been roasting beets with my veggies and love them. I never had beets really until last summer and just love them in salads! I have heard the beet greens are good for you and taste good as well. The bunch I bought this week had a lot of greens so I figured I would experiment.
Beet greens (washed, dried, and chopped into smaller portions)
Olive or coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 and line baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Take prewashed, dried, and chopped greens and place in a bowl. Cover with the amount of oil you would like and make sure to mix and massage onto all greens.
3. Sprinkle the salt and pepper on top ( amount is to your liking)
4. Place on baking sheet and place in over for 10-12 minutes or until crisp. (Keep checking to ensure they do not burn!)
5. Enjoy! I dipped in some homemade beet and spinach dip!