- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 scoop of PE select snickerdoodle protein powder ( can omit but I would add in more cinnamon)
- 1 baking powder
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1container of Siggi's raspberry yogurt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- A handful of frozen raspberries
- 1 cinnamon roll yup bar
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and prepare mini loaf pans one full one. I lined with parchment paper.
2. Roll out and cut the yup bar into small squares.
3. Place bananas in mixer bowl and mix in medium/high until mashed.
4. Add the dry ingredients (minus bar and berries) and mix until combined.
5.Add the vanilla, egg, yogurt and maple syrup and mix well until combined.
6. Add in the berries- I chopped some so they would spread more. Add in the cut up bar and mix until just combined.
7. Place in prepared pans/ pan
8. Place in preheated oven and bake for 30-50 minutes depending on size of loaf pan. I baked mine for about 35 minutes. This will be dense as it is made with yogurt and will be a bit moist from berries.
9. Take out and let cool on cooling rack - I removed from the pans and placed the parchment right on the rack.
10. Enjoy warm (quite tasty that way) and if you have any left over slice up and freeze for the mornings! If not freezing I would store in an airtight container in the fridge.