- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 5 cups of Rice Krisipies Cereal
- 20 unwrapped York Peppermint Patty Candies
1. Prepare candy and unwrap
2. Chop into small bits or just break apart (if it is warm be careful because they melt quickly)
4. Place cereal in LARGE mixing bowl.
5. Add marshmallow mix and the majority of the chopped up candy. Mix around so the chocolate melts.
6. Add in a few of the remaining chopped up pieces and mix until combined and still together.
7. Add to lined baking dish or SPRAYED dish.
8. Top with any remaining chopped up pieces.