- 1 cup room temp. unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1⅓ cups cold milk
- 1 cup of sprinkles ( those are the rainbow ones for those of you not aware there are different names....)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line cupcake tin with liners.
- In a bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Cream butter, vanilla, and sugar together until fluffy :)
- Add eggs, mix until combined.
- slowly add the flour mixture a little at a time until all of it is combined.
- Add milk and mix until just combined.
- add in sprinkes
- scoop into pre-lined cupcake tin.
- bake 20-30 mins
- transfer to wire rack to cool
- frost once cooled with your favorite frosting
recipe adapted from: https://www.mysanfranciscokitchen.com/homemade-vanilla-cupcakes/