Saturday, November 19, 2016

Color your world....funfetti cupcakes


Somehow I was convinced to have a clothing party at my house. I mean normally I would not do this but it was for lularoe.......if you have never worn the leggings it is like you don't have any pants on.....I highly suggest getting some. Anyways, the clothing pieces are known as unicorns so I wanted to make something sparkly and colorful to go with the theme. I wish I could share the frosting recipe but I didn't measure anything sorry! Enjoy!




Ingredients
  • 1 cup room temp. unsalted butter
  • 2 cups granulated white sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 tbsp vanilla extract
  • 3 cups cake flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • ½ tsp salt
  • 1⅓ cups cold milk
  • 1 cup of sprinkles ( those are the rainbow ones for those of you not aware there are different names....)
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F  and line cupcake tin with liners.
  2. In a bowl combine the  flour, salt, and baking powder. 
  3. Cream butter, vanilla, and sugar together until fluffy :) 
  4. Add eggs, mix until combined.
  5. slowly add the flour mixture a little at a time until all of it is combined. 
  6. Add milk and mix until just combined. 
  7. add in sprinkes
  8. scoop into pre-lined cupcake tin. 
  9. bake 20-30 mins
  10. transfer to wire rack to cool
  11. frost once cooled with your favorite frosting 




recipe adapted from:  https://www.mysanfranciscokitchen.com/homemade-vanilla-cupcakes/


No comments:

Post a Comment