Long story short....I was at target for other stuff and found myself in the baking aisle. What a surprise. One of these was on cartwheel and the other was on sale so why not? Enjoy :)
- 1 and 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- Hearty pour of pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup cake flour
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 cup butterfinger baking bits
- 3/4 cup Kraft mini caramel bits
- In your mixer cream butter and sugar together fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Add in the salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Mix until just combined.
- Add in one cup of cake flour. Mix until just combined.
- Stir in Butterfinger Bits.
- Add the remaining all purpose flour and mix until just combined.
- Pour in caramel bits and mix until just combined.
- To ensure all ingredients are combined by using your hands.
- Using a cookie scooper or spoon, scoop out balls, place on a plate and cover with Press and seal.
- Place in fridge for at least one hour ( I did over night).
- WHEN READY TO BAKE: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the dough balls on the lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet if you have self control because the caramel will be hot ! Transfer to cookie rack to finish cooling.
- Enjoy with some ice cream and milk!
Recipie adapted from: http://www.sprinklesforbreakfast.com/sprinkles-for-breakfast/butterfinger-cookies