Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Oh yes I did....



Yup. I did the unthinkable for those people who tend to have a certain preference towards peanut butter or almond butter. I made a nut butter combining the two. Yup. I am a rebel. I even added in protein powder too.....haters hate...I don't care :) more for me! Enjoy! 

Vanilla nut butter spread: 

Ingredients:
1/2 scoop of PE select gourmet vanilla flavor 
1/2 bag of Trader Joe's  roasted unsalted peanuts 
1/2 bag if Trader Joe's raw almonds (or roasted and unsalted--I only had the raw at home) 




Directions: 
1. Place  the peanuts and almonds in your food processor followed by the protein powder. 

2. Turn processor on and let the nuts process away. Stop when needed to scrape down sides.
3. Process until you reach the desired consistency. 

4. Before you eat it all place in air tight container and store in fridge.

5. Enjoy! Try not to eat all at once :) 
Pairs well with some naners, apple rings and ice cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment