Saturday, July 2, 2016

Quick lunch ideas


I gave parsnip and zucchini noodles a try because I bought a steamer. I have previously tried other methods but have not been so successful because the veggies soaked up the water. If making them I suggest using the steaming method and then adding in oils and spices! All you have to do is prepare the veggies while the water is boiling and then place them in the steamer for about 10-15 minutes (depending on thickness and how cooked/crunchy you want them to be. I then added them to a wrap with ground beef sautéed in coconut oil, pepper, and parsley. There was also shredded carrots, spinach lettuce mix, and not pictured then added sliced tomatoes and goat cheese and topped with some tomato dressing from four town farm. You can use want ever veggies/ meat you would like...next time thinking of adding some chickpeas too. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment