Enjoy as a snack or top a yogurt bowl like I did!
SO GOOD. Recipe adapted from http://twistoflemons.com/cashew-coconut-carrot-cake-bites/
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1 cup Trader Joe's roasted unsalted cashews
1/4 cup cashew butter (I made it with the same type of cashews)
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
Optional coconut flakes
1. Pulse carrots in food processor and then set aside.
2. Pulse cashews into a crumble.
3. Add carrots back in and add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Combine until a ball forms.
5. Transfer dough to a bowl to chill.
6. Roll into balls and enjoy!