Oreo Derby Pie:
-1 cup butter melted and cooled
-1/2 cup AP flour
-1/2 cup white sugar
-1/2 cup dark brown sugar
-nice pour of vanilla
- 1 and 1/2 half cups of dark chocolate chips
-one chocolate cookie crust (or chocolate oreo crust)
- one snack sized container of golden oreos
pre-heat oven to 325.
1. In mixer add butter and sugar and beat until smooth and combined.
2. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
3. Add in the flour and mix.
4. fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Add to the cookie crust.
6. crumble (I just broke apart with my hands) the golden oreo cookies and place on top of the batter in the crust.
7. Bake for one hour at 325. Top should be golden brown.
8. Enjoy heated or at room temp with some ice cream and milk :)