It is a holiday weekend.....or more like a four day holiday for some people and of course with this brings BBQ after BBQ. Tried a new blondie bar recipe. Enjoy!
1 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 cups packed light brown sugar
hearty pour of pure vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup cake flour
1 cup AP flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 Trader Joe's dark chocolate bars chopped.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Line a 7x 11 baking dish with parchment paper.
3. Mix in the sugar and butter until fluffy.
4. Add in the vanilla and eggs. Mix until combined.
5. Add in the flours, salt, and baking powder. Mix until combined.
5. Mix in the chocolate bars (chopped up).
6. Place batter in prepared dish and bake for 35-40 minutes ( edges will brown and middle should look gooey but cooked.)
7. Cool , cut and enjoy!
recipe adapted from: