3 medium very ripe bananas
½ cup Nuts 'n more toffee crunch peanut butter
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
hearty pour pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
½ teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 Trader Joe's dark chocolate bar (chopped up)
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tray with liners
2. Mash your naners in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the eggs, syrup, oil, and vanilla to the bowl and mix until combined.
4. Add in the four, baking powder, cinnamon and mix until combined.
5. Add in the peanut butter and mix until combined.
6. At this point if you want all the muffins to have chocolate chips add them in. I did half with and half without so I took half the batter and put it in the muffin tins. Then I folded in the chopped chocolate bar and topped some with the remaining chocolate as well.
7. Place in oven and bake 15-20 mins.
8. Let cool and store in fridge.