Maple peanut butter chocolate chip breakfast cookies:
2 medium/larger over ripe naners
1 cup of old fashioned oats
2 TBSP of nuts 'n more maple peanut butter powder
3/4 of a dark chocolate bar chopped into small pieces and some shavings (or a handful or 3 of chocolate chips)
optional items to add: nuts of your choice, dried fruit, a different chocolate, honey, maple syrup, coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop and shave chocolate, set aside.
2. Place naners in a large mixing bowl and beat until mashed.
3. Add in oats and peanut butter powder and mix until combined.
(obviously I added in more after this picture)
5. Spoon out the size you would like and place on lined baking sheet. Dough will not be as dry as normal cookie dough so I would use a spoon (if you think your dough is still too wet add in more oats)!
6. Place in preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Cookies should cook through but not dry out completely.
7. Take out of oven and let cool. OR enjoy right away (think about it....they are like baked oatmeal!) Top with some ice cream, peanut butter, or even some honey! If you have enough left store in a sealed container in the fridge. Let's be honest though....how could you have any left over? They are quite addicting and they are healthy!