The title says it all. Snow day=baking day. I really wanted to bake a cake I had made a couple of years ago but did not have all the ingredients. I had a couple overripe naners that I needed to use so made this spin on a naner bread. You can never have enough naner bread recipes right? Enjoy!
raspberry naner bread
2 ripe medium sized naners, mashed
⅓ cup nut butter (I used homemade almond butter--make sure it is smooth enough and not too dry. Needs to be drippy.)
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut melted coconut oil
¾ cup oat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup frozen raspberries (can be fresh but might change consistency)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix together wet ingredients with your mixer.
3. In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients add to wet ingredients.
4. Mix until just combined.
5. Fold in raspberries
6. Pour batter into lined loaf pan.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes ( tooth pick/knife should come out clean)
8. let cool and enjoy!
recipe adapted from: http://rachlmansfield.com/strawberry-oatmeal-banana-bread/